PSL Fixed Income Unit Trust
The Fixed Income Trust you can trust
PSL Fixed Income Unit Trust is an open-end unit trust scheme promoted and managed by Prudential Securities Limited. The scheme is an investment vehicle established to invest in fixed income instruments for investors with similar objectives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Can invest in the PSL Fixed Income Unit Trust?
- Individuals, corporate bodies, societies, pension funds, churches, educational institutions, and provident funds. - Investment can also be made in trust for others such as parent in trust for their children.
What can I invest towards?
- Mortgage - Financing your child’s education - Retirement - Starting a business
How long should I be in the scheme?
You can be in the scheme for as long as you want. However, we recommend that you stay in the scheme for at least 3 years before making any withdrawals. This enables you realize optimum returns on your investment.
How can I monitor my investment?
- Investment statements showing the amount deposited, purchase price, number of units and current price will be sent every quarter to all clients. - The unit price of the scheme will be published every business day at our office. - You can also visit our website www.prudentialsecurities.com.gh for the current price - Statements will also be sent upon request.
What is the minimum contribution?
- The minimum initial amount required to join the scheme is GH¢50.00. - Investors can make a minimum top-up investment amount of GH¢5.00
What are the modes of payment?
- Cash payment at any of the Prudential Bank Limited branches. - Cheques can be made payable to PSL Fixed Income Unit Trust. - Clients can establish Standing Orders with their bankers for monthly investments. - Clients can issue post-dated cheques. - Wire transfers can be initiated at any branch. Ask for detail at any PBL branch. - Direct debit.
How do I sign up on the PSL fixed income unit trust?
- Complete an account opening form at Prudential Securities Ltd or any Prudential Bank branch. - You may download the account opening forms from our website. - Add one passport picture and a copy of your valid national ID (Ghana Card) - Pay initial investment amount (GH¢50.00) into the PSL Fixed Income Unit Trust. - Submit documents to officer in charge.
How can I make withdrawals from the scheme?
- Complete and sign PSL’s Liquidation forms and submit to our office. - Payment will be made within a maximum of 5 working days at the prevailing price.
When can I start?
- NOW is the best time to start.